Yields: 3 servings
Serving Size: 1/3 ice cream
Prep Time: 30 min
Total Time: 2hr 30 min
Chocolate Ice Cream
1 Rocky Road Quest Bar®
½ scoops Quest® Chocolate Milkshake Protein Powder
¾ cup whole milk
½ unsweetened almond milk
¼ cup zero-calorie sweetener
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
1 tablespoon Lily’s Baking Chips
Pinch of salt
- Pre heat oven to 350°
- Unwrap Quest Bar™ and crumble onto a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooled add to mini-blender and process to fine powder.
- To mini-blender, add Quest Protein Powder™, milk, almond milk, sweetener, and cocoa powder.
- Pour into ice cream maker, and follow manufacturer’s instructions.
- Then add in chocolate chips, walnuts and marshmallow toppings.
- Ice cream should be ready within 15 minutes. For a firmer ice cream, place in freezer for 1-2 hours.
- Divide into 3 chilled bowls, and serve.
Net Carbs: 6g (3 sugar)
Total Carbs: 12g