FitReserve, the premier multi-studio fitness membership, today announced it has launched in Washington, DC, with access to more than 60 top studios and gyms, offering over 7,000 monthly classes throughout the metropolitan area. Members can choose from yoga, Pilates, barre, indoor cycling, boxing, tennis, boot camp, dance, and more, and mix and match with one convenient all-access membership.
“Expanding to Washington, DC, ranked the fittest city in America three years in a row, was a logical next step, especially with its rapidly growing boutique fitness scene,” said Megan Smyth, CEO & Co-founder of FitReserve. “Also, I was a Georgetown grad and my co-founder grew up in the DC Metro area, so it is a market that holds a personal connection for us.”
Since rolling out in New York City and Boston in 2015, FitReserve now offers access to more than 500 fitness partners offering over 70,000 monthly classes. FitReserve simplifies your active life by providing access to studios’ entire class schedules in one place, while saving up to 50% off retail, making your workout routine more flexible, convenient, and affordable.
FitReserve offers the following benefits:
- Access to entire studio schedules, including all peak class times (no blackout days or times).
- Four monthly plans: Sampler (3 classes), Starter (5 classes), Gold (10 classes), Platinum (20 classes).
- Ability to attend each studio up to four times per month, so you can make your favorite workout part of your weekly routine.
- Flexibility to book classes at the last minute or up to two weeks in advance.
- Exclusive perks with discounts on apparel, nutrition, and lifestyle brands.