USN Ambassador, Rich Ellis shares his thoughts on the explosive, pre-workout B4-BOMB…
Pre-workout supplements have risen in popularity over the last few years, and why not?
All of us want to make the most of our workouts, so if we can get an edge, be it greater energy, strength, muscular endurance, mental focus or even an enhanced “pump”, surely it’s money well invested!
When USN launched their newest addition to this line, B4 Bomb Extreme, the market received a fully inclusive pre-workout supplement. This was the first “Blue Label” product, formulated on feedback taken from what product users want, a product designed entirely for you!
So what is it that makes B4 Bomb Extreme so effective, and how will it help you maximise your workouts?
Key Ingredients Breakdown:
- Creatine – One of the most scientifically backed products in sports supplementation, creatine will help improve high intensity, repeated effort performance, accelerate strength development, and aid muscular hypertrophy.
- Caffeine – A stimulant that can help improve high intensity exercise performance, be it strength training, or anaerobic cardiovascular activity.
- L-Citrulline – An amino acid used to improve sports performance and cardiovascular health. L-Citrulline will help reduce fatigue, whilst increasing anaerobic and aerobic exercise performance. In short, you will be able to train harder for longer with the supplementation of this product.
- D-Aspartic Acid – Operates in the central brain region, involved in the release of Growth Hormone. Athletes across many sports have used this product to boost natural testosterone levels, as DAA may alleviate a rate limiting step of testosterone synthesis.
- Theacrine – Can be seen as a structurally modified caffeine, offering very similar stimulant effects, but without the desensitisation people tend to experience with caffeine, meaning theacrine gives you the “pick me up” every time!
- Beta-Alanine – Study after study tells us that BA improves muscular endurance, and moderate to high intensity cardiovascular exercise performance. Practically, this means we can work harder and longer when supplementing with BA!
- Astragin – Thinking outside the box, astragin was added to help aid the absorption of amino acids, vitamins and minerals. By improving the bioavailability of your intra-workout (such as Amino-Stim, Amino-Gro, or BCAA Power Punch) and post-workout (such as Iso-Gro, Iso-Zero, 100% Premium Whey) supplementation, you are optimising the adaptive response to your training sessions, getting you to your goals faster!
So as you can see, USN have delivered a product which is an investment, a plethora of benefits to help you maximise your training and take an accelerated route to your training goals.
Finally, although I don’t believe taste should be a significant factor when looking for a premium grade, effective supplement, of course most of us would like a refreshing, tasty beverage, rather than having to hold your nose and down it in one! Fortunately, B4 Bomb Extreme is available in 5 delicious flavours, so every box is ticked! Choose from Cherry Bomb, Lime Lemonade, Electric Orange, Blue Raspberry, or Fruit Punch.