Protein Banoffee Pie Cheese Cake anyone? Packed with 45g delicious banana protein goodness, it makes for the perfect post-workout, guilt-free treat!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Almond Milk
- 1 Grenade Reload® Protein Flapjack
- 125g Light Cream Cheese
- 15g Grenade Hydra 6® Protein Vanilla
- 50g Egg Whites
- 1/2 tsp Banana sweetener Drops
- 1 square Dark Chocolate
- To make the yummy cheesecake base, mix a tsp of Coconut Oil with 1 Tbsp of almond milk and 90% of a Grenade Reload® Banoffee Blast Protein Flapjack
- Press mixture down into a baking tin.
- Next add 125g lightest cream cheese with 15g Grenade Hydra 6 Protein (Vanilla), 50g egg whites and 1/2 Tbsp of Banana flavoured Stevia drops
- Spread mix over cheesecake base and cook at 150°C (300°F) for 20 minutes. Let to rest in fridge for 30 mins.
- Crumble the rest of the Grenade Reload® Banoffee Blast Protein Flapjack on top and add Dark Chocolate Shavings
Kcals – 688
Fat – 40 g
Protein – 45g
Carbs – 41g