If both Oats and Coffee are life, THIS is the treat for you! Packed with protein and slow-release oatie carbs, it would make the perfect pre or post workout snack!
- 100g Rolled Oats
- Grenade® Killa Coffee
- Carb Killa® White Chocolate Mocha
- Handful of Almond Flakes
- 30g Raisins
- 100g 0% Fat Yoghurt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 15g Almond Flour (optional – adds to thickness)
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 tbsp Sweetener
- 1 large cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk.
- Pre-heat your oven to 180°c (350°F) fan assisted
- Mix all your dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl
- Next, mix all your wet ingredients together in a separate bowl
- Now mix them both together until you have an even consistency
- Line your baking tray with a thin film of coconut oil and pour in the mix. You want these oats swimming in liquid!
- Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and stir the mix add a little more almond milk if it looks a little dry. Put back into oven for another 15 minutes until golden brown
- Turn oven off and remove
- Slice your Carb Killa White Chocolate Mocha and place on top , sprinkle over some chopped almonds and 30g raisins.
- Put your oat bake back in the oven to melt the Carb Killa®
- Remove from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes
Total Calories: 927
Protein 84g | Carbs 105g | Fats 19g
Thanks to Grenade ambassador @Josh_fitspo1 for the delicious recipe